Pakistan Traditional Sports And Games Association (TSG Pakistan) is an national umbrella organization for all National Traditional Games, the Pakistan Traditional Sports Federations. TSG Pakistan supports all sport and games, affiliated member organisations of the TSG Pakistan TSG Pakistan that was established In Hasilpur, Punjab, Pakistan in 2016.
Pakistan Traditional Sports And Games Association, recognizes Traditional Sports And Games as a cultural heritage of Pakistan, respects its historical roots and philosophy.
Traditional Sports and Games are considered universal means of communication. Pakistan Traditional Sports and Games Association (TSG Pakistan) means new strength, vitality, joy and constant challenge to personal performance, recovery and preservation of the former quality of life.
The association is a charitable and non-profit organization (NPO). The objectives of the TSG Pakistan are promotion and dissemination of Traditional Sports and Games in PAKISTAN and ASIA and worldwide, the network of partner organizations and development of Traditional Sports and Games as sport for all (competitive, disabled, youth, family and recreational sports).
This aim is pursued in particular through the implementation of the following tasks:
1. Engaging in sport activities and performance of a social, cultural and humanistic contribution to the sport, health and physical education;
2. Researching and documenting the history of traditional games and sports;
3. Collection and preservation of ancient documents, games and sports equipment;
4. Organization and coordination of National competitions;
5. Establishing strong contacts between national organizations;
6. Collaboration with Sports Museums and networking with National sports federations and organizations pursuing similar goals;
7. Promoting school and youth sport;
8. Advice and support for national wheelchair and disability sports organizations;
9. Engaging in National understanding, in particular the Pakistan and international integration, reduction of violence and racism in society, facilitating effective implementation of gender equality, equality between healthy people and people with disabilities.
Tel. +92 300-9809703